FAQs for ATM Pharmacy
- Order on ATMPharmacy.com
You can order medicines by Upload prescription, e-mail, also you can send your prescription on Viber, Whatsapp for fast delivery.
Currently We deliver medicines in surrounding area of Kathmandu, Bhaktapur & Lalitpur. Destination is your It may Home, Office, Hospital.
- Delivery Charges
Delivery is FREE for Orders ABOVE 500 Rupees. We will charge up to Rs 100 for below order Rs. 500 as per distance.
- Order by email/Upload Prescription/Viber/Whatsapp
1. Make a list of all the medicines you’d like to order.
2. E-mail the list to us at email@example.com . Please ensure that you provide your full mailing address including the full address.
3. We’ll get back to you via mail on medicines we service to the given address. Once we confirm the same, the order will be processed.
4. If you have ordered prescription medicines, you need to scan the prescription and send it along with the e-mail. You can also upload a legible photograph if you are unable to scan it. Our service partners will not process your order without a valid prescription.
5. Our partners will then fulfill the order at the earliest.
- Service days and time
You can order offline 24*7 through our website. We service order 6 days a week (Except Saturday). In case of any delay, our agent will inform you on a priority basis. You can contact us on: +977-9861665986 / 9801165986 (between 9am and 6pm).
- What if I am not at home when the products are delivered?
Our ATM pharmacy team will deliver when you available at home, office and also in Hospital. Order only deliver when you available at your destination.
- If my order does not get serviced?
We strive hard to service all our orders. However, in case we cannot, we will refund your payment / the cost of the medicines credits to ATM Pharmacy Account.
- Payment options available
Cash could be handed over at the time our service partner hands over the order to you. We also take payments via ATM Pharmacy Wallet and BANK A/C deposit.
- How can I edit or cancel my order?
For fast you may call us 9861665986 for Edit/Cancel the order.
- About prescriptions
If you order a medicine that can only be prescribed by a qualified medical practitioner, then you need to have that prescription ready at the time of placing of order. You can either upload while placing the order if you have it ready or you can e-mail it later with your order ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Care
1. Write to us at email@example.com with your queries.
2. You can also call us at +977-9861665986 / 9801165986 (9am to 6pm 6 days a week (Except Saturday))
- Quality and authenticity of the medicines
We ensure that our partners procure the medicines directly from certified pharmacists and regulated Distributors. Some of our partners are reputed distributors themselves. Rest assured, we ensure that you get only quality and authentic medicines that are well within the expiry date.
- How is my order processed?
Step 1: Customer uploads the prescription and send us.
Step 2: Once order received Pharmacist reviews, check stock and digitizes the prescription along with an order cart.
Step 3: ATM Pharmacy ensure the order is authentic, also acknowledge the delivery time and amount of bill.
Step 4: ATM pharmacy will deliver the medicine at your doorstep depending upon the availability. Original Prescription to be shown during the handover of Medicine if require.
Please note the value shown in the order confirmation screen is just an approximate value and you will know the actual price when it is invoiced in the pharmacy after you confirm the order.
- How will I know the availability of the medicine?
Please note that price & stock of medicines change in real time. We are working with our partners to expose real time price & stock information.
- Why can I confirm order as soon as I upload the prescription?
Pharmacists verify the prescription and digitize the same before you can confirm the order.
- Can I buy generic substitutes?
Yes, you can buy generic substitutes provided the doctor writes the generic name instead of brand name in the prescription, once received confirmation from your side.
- Why does the medicine price change?
Medicine prices vary by manufactured date, batch no and often change on a day to day basis due to regulations and distributors. The process listed on our site act as guidance and helps you understand if you are paying the right price for your medicines.
- Which Medicines do we not deliver?
We do not deliver medicines like Schedule X Drugs, Narcotic Drugs and Drugs which are banned by the DDA.